Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My little Rosie is a catcher of things, here's a few pictures of some 
of the things she's caught this year. FYI all 
things are returned to nature unharmed,
 remarkably enough!
a tiny frog
a dragon fly
A living whelk!
a Turtle
A large mouth bass... alright this one I've got to tell you about. While down in Florida for the summer, Rosie and I walked the dogs everyday. So one of these days we stopped at the lake behind my folk house. Rosie went to the lake and caught herself a small fish by hand, while I was sitting on the bench. She then proceeded to run back to the house and get the fishing poles. En-route she put the little fish she had caught on the line. Within 3 minutes she was standing in front of me with a monster of a fish. All on her own, I kid you not. She amazes me.
a blue tail skink
a crayfish or crawfish, don't know which ones the right term but...whatever!!!
a flutter bye
A jackson Anole, rather large one I might add!
nother shot, bunny ears provided by EJ
No fear and I wouldn't want it any-other way!!

No comments: