Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, not to much going on around here. The girls are doing well in school and loving every minute of it, and I'm towing the line and keeping my head above water. Started to iron all the cloths, so what used to take me 2 hours is now a day long laundry activity. But at least we're not the wrinkliest family on the block anymore, so it's worth it! I've been going to the gym almost everyday and run about 5 miles average, then work out. So we've all been managing to stay busy. 
These pictures are from the aquarium in Norwalk Ct. Took the kids there a little while back and had a blast. I even got to pet a sting ray (stinger removed) and it was soft slick and squishy, in that order. A very fun day, enjoy
The girls being the girls.
Rosie and her compadres 
An albino alligator, this exhibit was acually closed, but try keeping these two away!
EJ with Crush one of the stars of the hit movie Finding Nemo!
Now Rosie taking a turn with the movie star!

No comments: